Friday, December 12, 2008

Stray Dogs....

Today I found a little dog she is sweet and lovable yet someone threw her away. After inspecting her I noticed that she has been a mother. I hope her little ones ended up with a better fate than their mother was dealt. I would keep her if I could but my roommates  say we cannot afford too so in the morning she goes to a shelter and hopefully from there to a family that deserves her love. 

As I sit here and type this she sleeps in the backyard with eyes and heart so full of hope that it hurts to look at her but then I can't help it because she desrves to be loved. 

I have never understood how some people can be so damned heartless how they can take a living thing and throw it out as if it is just another piece of trash. Maybe I feel compassion because I have been treated the same at some point in my life. 

So little pumpkin this is for you and I hope for only the best in your future. 

No comments: