Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nuts...


I follow a blog called the One-Minute Writer. She gives new word prompt everyday for you to write about for of course one minute. Todays word happens to be nuts. 

How am I nuts? Well I would start with the fact that I uprooted myself from husband, family, and so called friends and moved myself to South-East Texas near San Antonio. Most thought I was nuts but I really don't think I was. However they could be a little right but then who isn't these days...a little nuts that is. 

How else am I nuts well I seem to be a kid stuck in this middle aged fluffy body (fat but fluffy sounds cuter). I have heard so many people say act your age (46). My question is how is that suppose to be? Should I be in a rocking chair, grouching at everyone and never smiling or having fun? I would think not and if that would acting my age then please no thank you. 

I do actually find humor in things that others seem to be oblivious like this picture of a cat that I posted with tis entry. Some think it is mean and degrading. Well maybe to a degree but you know there are a lot of people out there that fit the bill. 

People think I am nuts because I talk different than they do, but then I think they are nuts because they think I am. Nuts is really just a way of saying a person likes to have fun and really doesn't care who likes it. That would probably sum me up pretty well.  

Not sure if that was a full minute but I gave it a shot. 

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I'm glad you're enjoying The One-Minute Writer! :) Thanks for participating!

Beth