Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Best...

Another good writing prompt from the One-Minute Writer.

I have a great love for children and animals but since I can pick only one I think animal rescue. Right now I am going to school for a bachelors degree and once I am finished and I find good employment I plan on helping with animal rescue. 

My dream would be to be the best at finding solutions to stray animals. To give them shelter and not have to fear them being put to sleep. To help find even better ways to help pet owners get help with spaying, nuetering, and for those without much income help with pet vet bills. 

I would also like to have the best shelter ever. That would not turn away animals or have to charge fees to take them in. Children and animals should never be thrown away. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ideas. So, which one do you want to do? get a degree in education/children or some sort of vet?

Danni said...

Actually my degree will be in interactive media and graphic design. What I want is to own a no kill shelter that educates from the youngest to the oldest. That will allow children to help with animals as well as adults. The best way to learn is hands on. I took early childhood education and then raised two kids of my own so I am ready to move on too the furry critters now.