Monday, August 3, 2009

Why Is It So Hard...

To get help? On June 12th I had a stroke, found out I have high blood pressure, diabetes, my back is falling apart and yet no one will help me. I am suppose to be taking Plavix to prevent another stroke but I have no income (since I am not able to work) and it costs like $171.00 for a month supply. I applied for medicaid they say I don't qualify for medicaid. Now mind you if I was addicted to crack and was toting ten kids they would lay out the red carpet. It makes me sick and it pisses me off that they make it so hard to get help. Why is it that people that are totally lazy and refuse to do a thing for themselves the government falls all over themselves to help them, pamper them, and not make them work for anything even though the majority of them are healthy enough to work.

I had such high hopes when President Obama took office but now I feel with him as I did with all the others before him. I am not holding my breath on any changes to healthcare. Seriously he is talking about healthcare insurance that you buy through the government. Well that is fine for those that have an income Mr. President but what about those of us that don't, that aren't addicted to crack, that don't have ten kids, and are no longer able to work? Do we get shoved into the cracks once again?

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

That's how it seems... the cheaters always seem to get ahead :(